Study, team, and collaboration rooms are for current Marshall University students, faculty, and staff only.
- Reservations are on a first-come, first-served basis up to four weeks in advance.
- Reservation requests are automated.
- An individual may request up to 24 hours in a calendar month, with no more than three hours in a 24-hour period. The rooms will be scheduled in 30 minute blocks. Skipping 30 minute blocks to keep the room longer is not acceptable. These type of reservations will be canceled.
Note: Other individuals in the same group may not make reservations in order to exceed the group's 3 hour limit.
- The Library reserves the right to cancel any reservation not in accordance with study room policies.
- Please do not move furniture into or out of study rooms.
Questions? call (304) 696-2321 during business hours.
Please Note: If the page is unable to load, please wait a minute and then refresh the page.